Interested in a career at TaxBanter?
If you are interested in joining the team at TaxBanter, please submit the following to Neil Jones via email.
- A covering letter detailing qualifications and skills suited to the advertised position.
- Your resume, listing employment history and any other relevant professional information.
We also happily accept general applications.
Are you an experienced tax trainer? Or a tax professional who is interested in making the switch to tax training?
TaxBanter is an innovative training organisation, based in Melbourne, valuing employee satisfaction and progression. The quality of our staff has led to our significant growth since inception in 2008, and we are now looking to expand our team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, expertise and skills:
- Tertiary qualified.
- Experience working as a tax trainer or in a professional tax consulting role.
- Be an articulate and engaging communicator and presenter.
- Have a detailed grasp and an interest in a broad range of tax issues.
- Have the ability to work with the tax training and tax writing teams with a willingness to contribute to technical discussions and assist with the development of tax training content and planning of future topics and programs.
- Be able to travel to tax training sessions including regional and interstate travel.
- Have a team attitude, organisational skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
TaxBanter is an innovative training organisation, based in Melbourne, valuing employee satisfaction and progression. The quality of our staff has led to our significant growth since inception in 2008, and we are now looking for a tax professional to join the team as one of our Tax Writers.
As part of the writing team, you will assist in the preparation of our tax technical content.
We are seeking an individual with:
- A strong domestic tax background with an understanding of a wide variety of tax technical matters;
- The ability to succinctly report on a wide variety of tax technical matters;
- Excellent written communication skills; and
- A team attitude, strong organisational skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.