How does your firm keep up to date with all the constant tax changes? In this episode of Tax Yak, Robyn yaks with Paul Meissner, a Chartered Accountant who runs a 21st century accounting firm that uses cloud solutions, upfront agreed pricing and no time sheets.
The discussion covers:
- the state of the profession and the impact of technology such as cloud solutions;
- the challenges practitioners face in keeping on top of constant changes to the tax law;
- compliance v advisory work;
- the value of getting involved in consultations and committees; and
- whether interactions with the ATO have changed over the years.
Host: Robyn Jacobson
Recorded: 26 February 2019