TaxBanter, in conjunction with AAT Australia, are pleased to offer a live webinar series designed to provide quality professional development focused on the work performed by BAS Agents and Bookkeepers.
Each of the six sessions focuses on understanding the tax consequences of common business transactions and includes a supporting technical paper.
The Webinars will:
- develop the professional capabilities of BAS Agents and Bookkeepers;
- assist BAS Agents in meeting their CPD requirements; and
- be available as a series or as individual sessions.
Who should attend?
BAS Agents and Bookkeepers.
- Tuesday 14 February 2017, 10.00 – 11.00am (AEDT): Payroll issues
- Tuesday 18 April 2017, 10.00 – 11.00am (AEST): GST and real property
- Tuesday 13 June 2017, 10.00 – 11.00am (AEST): Adjustments
- Tuesday 22 August 2017, 10.00 – 11.00am (AEST): Treatment of common expenses
- Tuesday 10 October 2017, 10.00 – 11.00am (AEDT): Treatment of capital items both GST and income tax
- Tuesday 21 November 2017, 10.00 – 11.00am (AEDT): Bookkeeping for Not-for-profits
If you have registered but are unable to attend the Live Online session, you will automatically receive a recording of the session. Alternatively you can purchase a recording of the Live Online session and view it at your leisure.
$66.00 (inc. GST) per person, per session
$396.00 (inc. GST) per person, full series
BONUS – When registering for all six sessions, you will also receive complimentary access to our Federal Budget 2017-18 Live Online session.
1 hour per session.