Live Online tax training is presented by Australia’s leading tax trainers, directly to your desktop, laptop or broadcast into your training room.
These tax training sessions are highly interactive; you can ask questions during the session, share ideas and communicate directly with the presenter and/or other delegates.
All sessions are supported by comprehensive, practical training materials that are emailed to participants prior to each session.
What are the benefits?
- No travel time to and from sessions.
- Chat function allows you to ask the trainer questions.
- Participate from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
- Training qualifies as eligible CPE/CPD.
- Training is developed and delivered by highly experienced tax professionals.
- Full series registrations receive access to the TaxBanter Tax Library, our online database of Tax Update and Special Topic content.
The Program – 2018
TaxBanter Live Online programs for 2018 are listed below. Please click to register:
2019 Registrations now open!
TaxBanter Live Online programs for 2019 are now open. Register before 31 December for the full series and receive one free session. Please click to register:
|Full Series Discount (Not applicable to Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers)
Register for the full series and receive one training session FREE.
|Group Discount (Not applicable to Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers)
Register up to 6 delegates and only pay for 3.
Recordings of the Live Online sessions available 24 hours after the session.
*Discounts will be calculated automatically during the registration process for the full series.