The ATO has released long-awaited draft guidance on its proposed compliance approach to the allocation of professional firm profits. The preliminary guidance is contained in the draft Practical Compliance Guideline PCG 2021/D2 (the draft Guideline). The ATO...
TaxEd a TaxBanter affiliated tax focused professional development and support service for the Government and Not-for-Profit (NFP) sector.
In operation since 2003, TaxEd has become widely recognised as a trusted provider of services to the Government and NFP sector by offering a unique, annual membership based service that provides members with access to:
- a monthly sector specific industry issues/professional development update service;
- a choice in areas of interest (GST, FBT, Salary packaging, Payroll and Eligibility);
- Tax Assist Q&A, a Q&A service from the TaxEd technical panel;
- a specialised, searchable database of sector specific tax issues and Q&As,
- up to 10 staff members that can utilise membership benefits; and
- additional discounted sector specific training.
Annual memberships begin 1 July.
TaxEd also offer sector specific training that is available to members and non-members covering five specific areas of interest; GST, FBT, Salary packaging, Payroll and Eligibility. Click here to see what training is currently available.
To find out more on how TaxEd can assist you, please visit the TaxEd website.