Editor's note The ATO has subsequently advised that for the JobKeeper fortnights starting 28 September 2020 and 12 October 2020 only, employers will have until 31 October 2020 to meet the wage condition for all employees included in the JobKeeper scheme....
TaxEd a TaxBanter affiliated tax focused professional development and support service for the Government and Not-for-Profit (NFP) sector.
In operation since 2003, TaxEd has become widely recognised as a trusted provider of services to the Government and NFP sector by offering a unique, annual membership based service that provides members with access to:
- a monthly sector specific industry issues/professional development update service;
- a choice in areas of interest (GST, FBT, Salary packaging, Payroll and Eligibility);
- Tax Assist Q&A, a Q&A service from the TaxEd technical panel;
- a specialised, searchable database of sector specific tax issues and Q&As,
- up to 10 staff members that can utilise membership benefits; and
- additional discounted sector specific training.
Annual memberships begin 1 July.
TaxEd also offer sector specific training that is available to members and non-members covering five specific areas of interest; GST, FBT, Salary packaging, Payroll and Eligibility. Click here to see what training is currently available.
To find out more on how TaxEd can assist you, please visit the TaxEd website.