Introduction With 30 June 2020 a mere few sleeps away, now is the opportune time for accounting and tax professionals to enjoy some light-hearted relief from the ongoing challenges of a difficult 2020 financial year. The TaxBanter team presents the following...
Economic Stimulus Package in response to COVID-19
Price: $99 per firm (inc. GST)
This is a flat fee per firm, so feel free to register your entire team for $99.
Tue, 31 March 2020, 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM (AEDT)
All attendees must be registered to be able to participate in training and to be eligible to receive qualifying CPD hours. Each registrant will receive a unique link to view the webinar prior to the session. Attendees can not forward links.
This webinar was presented the week of 31 March 2020 to our largest audience yet.
Click below to register for the recording, which will be sent to you immediately.
This webinar will provide attendees with valuable and accurate information on the eligibility conditions and the impact of each stimulus measure.
Key questions we covered
- the legislative package which was passed by the Parliament on 23 March 2020;
- the cash flow boost for employers;
- the 50% wage subsidy for apprentices and trainees;
- the increased instant asset write-off;
- the 50% accelerated depreciation business investment incentive;
- early access to superannuation;
- the temporary reduction in the minimum pension draw down requirements;
- payments to support households;
- the Coronavirus supplement;
- other non-tax stimulus measures;
- some immovable deadlines;
- the ATO’s administrative response and support measures; and
- the economic stimulus packages of the States and Territories, particularly payroll tax relief.
CPD Points: 2
FCA FCPA CTA Tax Agent
Senior Tax Trainer
Robyn is well known in tax training circles, having been a professional tax trainer for 23 years and a regular conference and webinar presenter.
With nearly 30 years’ experience in the profession, Robyn has a public practice background. Her training roles include Webb Martin then as sole director of her own business, Cyntax, before its merger with TaxBanter in 2011. Based in Melbourne, Robyn continues to be a highly regarded tax trainer, providing training through TaxBanter.
Robyn is a Fellow of both Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and CPA Australia, a Chartered Tax Adviser of The Tax Institute and a Registered Tax Agent. She is the immediate past Chair of CPA Australia’s Victorian Public Practice Committee and remains on the Committee. She is also a member of The Tax Institute’s Victorian Professional Development Committee, and four of their event organising committees.
Robyn regularly consults with The Treasury, the ATO and the professional bodies on technical issues. Robyn is an avid advocate, social media commentator, blogger, host of TaxBanter’s popular podcast Tax Yak and is regularly quoted in the media.
In 2019, Robyn was featured in the CPA Australia–Qantas Future Thinkers Series and recognised in the Women In Finance Awards 2019 as the Winner of Thought Leader of the Year, and has recently been named in the global Top 50 Women in Accounting 2019.