In-house training is a highly effective way of meeting your firm’s tax training needs. There are many advantages of selecting TaxBanter as your In-house training provider.
Maintaining up to date and practical training is key to keeping your firm relevant and your staff engaged. TaxBanter understands that not everyone is the same so we allow you to choose the topics, times, dates and locations to suit your specific needs.
What are the benefits?
- We come to you – No time lost in travelling to training sessions.
- Tax experts – We are experts in tax training as this is our core focus.
- High quality training materials – Our dedicated team of technical writers produce practical papers that are invaluable for future reference.
- Extensive team of trainers – Our combined pool of trainers have extensive experience in delivering tax training and offer exceptional levels of variety and specialisation in all areas of tax law.
- Free Tax Library – Access to extensive tax training content and tools.
- Client specific relevance – Client queries can be raised and discussed confidentially in the context of the training session and examples can be provided around real-life scenarios that are relevant to your staff.
- Staff retention – Through commitment to quality training.
- Materials in advance – Our training materials are delivered prior to your session.
This is entirely up to you and your needs. Training sessions can be scheduled monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or upon request and are usually conducted over a two or three hour period.
Sessions can be made up of:
- a Tax Update
- a Special Topic or multiple Special Topics (chosen from our extensive list); and/or
- topics from our specialist training programs such as; Tax Fundamentals or Superannuation
As an In-house client you will have access to all materials presented in your sessions via the TaxBanter Tax Library, our online database of Tax Update and Special Topic content. The Tax Library allows clients to reduce their research time by easily accessing content and issues discussed in their sessions.
To discuss pricing and how we may taylor a training program to suit your needs, please contact us .