In-house tax training.
High quality tax training tailored to your business and delivered at your firm.
Discover better tax training.
In-house tax training with TaxBanter is a highly effective way of meeting your firm’s tax training needs.
Maintaining up to date and practical training is key to keeping your firm relevant and your staff engaged.
We understand that each firm is different, so we allow you to choose the topics, times, dates and locations to suit your specific needs.
Ready to upgrade your tax training?
What are the benefits of TaxBanter’s in-house training?
This is entirely up to you and your needs. Training sessions can be scheduled monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or upon request and are usually conducted over a two or three hour period.
As an In-house client you will have access to all materials presented in your sessions via the TaxBanter Tax Library, our online database of Tax Update and Special Topic content. The Tax Library allows clients to reduce their research time by easily accessing content and issues discussed in their sessions.
Sessions can be made up of:
Past special topics from our Library
Available for our in-house training clients on request, and with notice.
- Capital allowances – keeping up with the changes
- Deductibility of interest
- Financing business activities
- Forgiving debts
- Insurance and tax
- Company losses
- Non-commercial losses
- Occupational tax issues
- Personal services income
- Personal services income — so you pass the tests, what now?
- Property — CGT and income tax aspects
- Restricted expenditure
- Tax issues for buying, selling and using cars
- Tax issues for landlords
- Taxation of deceased estates
- Taxation of financial arrangements
- Taxing activity in cyberspace
- Taxing income of professionals
- The tax consequences of divorce
- Trust losses
- Trusts: lessons from the Courts
- Making choices and elections