The ATO's power to access taxpayer information The ATO’s wide-ranging formal and informal information gathering powers are supported by an arsenal of powerful computers, connections with other government bodies and an array of sanctions to assure cooperation, which...
TaxBanter terms & conditions.
TaxBanter Terms & Conditions
“We” refers to TaxBanter Pty Ltd
“You” refers to Registrant/Firm and its directors, partners and employees.
- We grant to you a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use the training materials for the purpose of training and development.
- Copyright of all training materials rests with TaxBanter.
- You agree that you will not use the materials to conduct, develop or produce training services (for fee or otherwise) similar to those we provide.
- The information provided by TaxBanter is believed to be accurate at the time it was prepared. You acknowledge that the information and delivery of the training services is provided for education and training purposes only, and does not constitute financial or other advice and cannot be relied on as a substitute for professional advice. You agree to undertake your own verification or enquiries before relying on such information. TaxBanter excludes all liability, legally permitted relating to reliance on the information provided to you in the provision of the tax training services.
- All prices are in Australian dollars ($ AUD).
- Terms and conditions for In-House training can be tailored upon agreement by both parties.
- We agree to provide tax training services to you on the dates set out in the schedule.
- We agree to provide to you written training materials via email (unless agreed otherwise) prior to the scheduled training date.
- We will issue a tax invoice to you for the fees payable for the training services.
- Payment terms are strictly 7 days. Payment is to be made via direct debit or, by approval, cheque, EFT or credit card.
- A cancellation of a training session by you with less than 7 working days’ notice will incur the full training fee. Wherever possible, we will try to reschedule the training session at a suitable time for you.
Public & Online training
- Only individually registered delegates will attend this session and therefore be eligible for qualifying hours.
- The information provided to us at registration is added to our database to register you for the selected training and primarily to provide you with details of our upcoming courses and workshops unless you wish to opt out of this service.
- Registrations will only be accepted and confirmed once payment is received. A tax invoice will be emailed to you once payment is made.
- TaxBanter reserves the right to alter the workshops without further notice; however, they are intended to run as advertised.
- Cancellations or requests to transfer session registration must be advised in writing at least 5 working days prior to the commencement of a workshop.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend the workshop or cancels within 5 working days prior to the workshop; however, course materials will be forwarded.
- An administration fee of 20% applies to all cancellations.