Work with TaxBanter.
We’re currently recruiting for a new Tax Trainer. Could this be you?
About the role
- Our Tax Trainers are responsible for the delivery of technical taxation seminars, workshops and webinars.
- The successful candidate will be given the training and resources to be able to deliver professional, engaging, practical sessions to a diverse range of clients across a broad geographical area.
- The role is open to candidates located in Victoria and flexible working arrangements may be negotiated, including full time or part time.
- This is a permanent position with remuneration based on relevant experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and at least 5 years of specialist tax experience
- Excellent communication skills
Our mission is to offer flexible, practical and modern tax training across Australia – you can view our full range of training options here.
You can read about our current team of Tax Trainers here.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.